YAY!! I got on! I love your pics and everything. Seeing the pic of Sean and I at the wedding reminded me that I need to see the pictures that you took at the wedding reception...
I love you girl! I am going to miss you when your gone, but this will be a good thing to keep me updated on your life!
Les~ That is a great idea! I'm glad you're doing this so we can see what you're up too in IDAHO!!! Holy smokes. I'm going to miss you and I know you're going to do an amazing job teaching and making an impact with your students. Best of luck to you and Lucas. :) -Lindsay
Les, I am so proud of you!!! You know you are going to be such an amazing teacher! I am so happy for you...you are doing it all!!! Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!
3 comments:
YAY!! I got on! I love your pics and everything. Seeing the pic of Sean and I at the wedding reminded me that I need to see the pictures that you took at the wedding reception...
I love you girl! I am going to miss you when your gone, but this will be a good thing to keep me updated on your life!
Ashley Rybar
Les~
That is a great idea! I'm glad you're doing this so we can see what you're up too in IDAHO!!! Holy smokes. I'm going to miss you and I know you're going to do an amazing job teaching and making an impact with your students. Best of luck to you and Lucas. :)
-Lindsay
Les,
I am so proud of you!!! You know you are going to be such an amazing teacher! I am so happy for you...you are doing it all!!!
Can't wait to see you Saturday!!!
Love ya!
Shelley
PS love the pics!
Post a Comment