Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SNOW DAY!

You're probably wondering how it is possible that I am posting on a Wednesday at 1:00pm. How is this possible? You ask. . . Shouldn't she be at school? Nope! It was a SNOW DAY! It snowed all day yesterday, and despite nay-sayers who said there hadn't been a snow day in 15 years, the six inches of fresh snow and treacherous driving conditions led to a snow day! Lucas and I celebrated with a delicious breakfast and mimosas! Then we proceeded to go out and play in the snow . . . ahh the simple pleasures in life.

2 comments:

nicole said...

you guys are so cute and I AM so jealous! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.