Teaching, crafting, learning, procrastinating, living, playing, growing, loving, parenting, and eating for real.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Hiking & BBQ
Hi everyone! I apologize for not updating sooner . . . things have been busy! We had the most amazing weather last weekend, it got into the 70s. Lucas and I took Ellie to Camel's Back Park in Boise and enjoyed a picnic and a hike on the foothills. We had an awesome time and Ellie was exhausted (this is always our goal!). Our week at school has been hectic and Lucas has been busy with golf tournaments and my staff (with a lot of my help) completed the yearbook. This weekend, on the other hand, is pretty chilly and it is supposed to snow (in April?!?). We had a little sushi party with our friends, Leah, Ty and Kristy and then enjoyed the movie -- Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Go see it, we highly recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment