Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wedding Extravaganza!

I spent Spring Break back in Oregon working on lots of wedding details -- including dress shopping with my girls! Despite having a horrific virus, I managed to pull everything off without any problems (despite lots of coughing and a few tears). I don't want to give away too much but here are a few pictures of dresses (not THE dress though, that is a surprise, of course!) I can't thank my mom, sister and bridesmaids enough for all their help and support . . . I was in such a fog all week, and definitely not on my A-game but everyone was so AMAZING!! and I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life to help, craft and plan my wedding day (even if I am spreading my germs). Thank you, thank you!!
Poofy dress!

Meg made score cards - this one didn't score very well!

Dresses!



A lesson on invitation making.

The bridal party, my mom, and G Ma in the craft room -- we are so talented!

Craftiness -- you'll have to wait to see the finished product!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Had so much fun with you last week Les! But makes me wish we all lived in the same city so we could craft and have movie nights whenever we wanted...maybe someday! Love you tons, glad you are feeling better!