A close up -- Leah even painted on an Oregon "O" and the duck had a little doile veil. How sweet!!
My super amazing, and adorable Ducky bride cake, beads, and beautiful tissue paper flowers, made courtesy of Sarah.
The view of Bitner Vineyard
Getting a lesson on wine, and tasting away!
Bitner Patio -- gorgeous view!
Me and Courtney!
The delicious picnic, Leah, Sarah, Camille, and Faith put together! Brie, bread, salami, fruit, and of course WINE!
Mindy, Allison, and Sarah
All the girls enjoying the beautiful patio at Bitner Vineyard
Camille, Leah and I
Koenig Vineyard
All the ladies at Koenig Vineyard
Leah, the hostess, and I
Faith and I
Sarah and I at the Koenig Vineyard
My adorable cake!!
The whole group!
A lovely set of photo albums and super cute little froggies from Courtney!
Just Married flip flops!!
1 comment:
Looks like a VERY fun day! Looking forward to your showers in P-town!
Post a Comment