The week after our wedding, Lucas was a groomsmen in his friend Austin's wedding (he also served as a groomsmen at our wedding!) It was a beautiful ceremony and wedding. Congrats to Austin and Bethany!
The ceremony
The bride and groom dancing
Still have the newlywed glow!
Dancing
Us again.
Boise held its first Beer Fest last weekend and we were happy to make an appearance (as were lots of others!) It started off as a cool day, but got quite hot later on. There were many delicious beers, good food, and fabulous friends!
Me and the hubby
Me and Christy
The ladies, Faith, Amanda, Christy and Me
Lucas and Pat
Faith and I
Sam and Amanda
Lucas and I have been putting to use some excellent wedding and shower gifts lately too. GMa gave me an ice cream maker at my shower, and it is AMAZING! We love it! We made some mint chocolate chip the other night. Thanks Gma!!
Pouring it out of the ice cream maker.
Getting ready to freeze!
A finished product!
Yummy!
Lucas gives it up a thumbs up!
We tested out our new patio furniture tonight as well (it has finally cooled down enough to sit outside!) I have more pictures of it which I will upload from the other camera at another time.
Lucas contemplating life.
Our first dinner on the patio, grilled tuna, veggies, and wine!
Lucas and I enjoying our new patio furniture.
The suspense . . .
This is the only one Justin sent us, but the rest are coming next week! YIPPEE!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pics! Love you...
That is a pretty phenomenal picture.
you are the only other person I have ever heard say Gma!
Post a Comment