Sunday, May 16, 2010

Updates

Birthdays, weddings, parties, and celebrations -- the month of May is always hectic, beautiful, and fun!! Here are a few things that we have done in the past few weeks!

Lindsey flew into town so we could celebrate our 26th birthdays together. We ate dinner at Tucano's Restaurant! Then we went to see Iron Man 2 (awesome).


But then it was time for the . . .

FOURTH ANNUAL BIRTHDAY BUNCO 2010 -- IDAHO STYLE!!

The BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!! "Dice for Life" baby!

Love him.

Listening to the rules!

Christy and Lindsey

Bunco time!

Lucas and Lindsey

Me, Faith, and Christy

Me and Courtney

Mindy and I

Mindy: most losses, Jason: most buncos, Michelle: most wins (once again, the birthday girls didn't win!)

Leah, Christy, Rob, (and Courtney!)

Make a Wish!

Sarah giving Lucas some love!

The special sticker Lucas got for Linz that says, "I'm 26!"

Yum!

Lucas, Rob, and Derek

Lindsey, Faith and I

Family photo at the end of the night! :)


Amanda's Bachelorette party!

A bicycle scavenger hunt around Boise . . . here is my team posing with our tofu options at the Co-Op!


Amanda and Sam got married!! (Lucas performed the ceremony and did a great job!)



Faith's bachelorette party!


Plus, I've been reading, FOR FUN! It has been awesome . . . I've finished The Art of Racing in the Rain , which I would highly recommend to everyone! I just completed, A Thousand Splendid Suns from the same author of The Kite Runner, and it was good but so.de.press.ing. So only read it if you can handle some serious downers!

And that's what's been happening in our neck of the woods . . .

No comments: