Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The ABCs . . .

Since I have been a failure in the blog world lately . . . this was about all the energy I could muster. I have so many fun food things to share though, and will definitely do so soon!

In the meantime . . .

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Mopping, yuck.

D. Dogs: Dos, Elle and Atticus

E. Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze for an extra 5 minutes.

F. Favorite color: green

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’8

I. Instruments: I wish . . .

J. Job title: Teacher

K. Kids: None, yet.

L. Live: Idaho

M. Mom’s name: Lori

N. Nicknames: Sugar

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never

P. Pet peeve: Stupid people, and bad drivers

Q. Quote from a movie: This one is hard . . . "Nobody likes a Mr. Sniffles." Hehe, such a good movie.

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: One sister

T. Time you wake up: alarm goes off at 5:30, but I'm not really up until 6

U. Underwear: Um, yes.

V. Vegetables you dislike: I love them all!

W. What makes you run late: The hubby, or me being slow. :)

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, nose

Y. Yummy food you make: cinnamon rolls (from Pioneer Woman), white bean and leek soup (recipe coming soon!)

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: penguins . . .they are too cute!

1 comment:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

I can't wait to see the recipe. I have been MIA on my blog as well. I guess I'll need to do some updating in the near future.