This is a super easy dish from allrecipes.com -- my favorite website ever. Asparagus is going crazy here lately, so it is super affordable and super delish. I added a few extras to the basic recipe to kick it up, and it lends itself nicely to adding ingredients of your liking.
I added red onions, garlic (because we love it), and red pepper flakes. It was quite yummy!
Now that school is out, I will be updating the blog much more often with a lot of posts revolving around eating real food, and my many summer projects. This week will be dedicated to food -- I also have a shopping trip post coming up, covering how much I spent and what I got!
I added red onions, garlic (because we love it), and red pepper flakes. It was quite yummy!
Now that school is out, I will be updating the blog much more often with a lot of posts revolving around eating real food, and my many summer projects. This week will be dedicated to food -- I also have a shopping trip post coming up, covering how much I spent and what I got!
1 comment:
yay bring on the posts :)
Post a Comment