I never thought concrete could make me so happy, but man, oh, man, I am happy about it! The side of our house is used as the dog run. There are dog doors going to the side, and Lucas built another fence so that the dogs couldn't get into the entire yard, just a section of it. I'm sure I have posted a few pictures of this corner before, but I'll refresh your memory.
 |
| Before: Full of weeds, mud, and rocks |
 |
| Before |
 |
| Slowly the grass died, and then there were just obnoxious weeds that the dogs carried in. |
 |
| Yuck |
 |
| Before |
 |
| During: Setting up the frames for concrete |
 |
| During: Packed gravel and sand to make it up to code for RV parking |
 |
| After: a concrete side patio/RV parking |
 |
| After: the dogs love it! |
 |
| After: they still have a chunk of grass which we re-seeded to use too |
No comments:
Post a Comment