Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Shoot

I have been very busy with the end of school of quickly approaching - YAY! And, lots of photography opportunities happening! Christy and I have been keeping busy with lots of babies popping out around us, we are capturing all the amazing moments! This is a shoot with Family W. - whom I love and adore! Baby M turned ONE! I guess he is Toddler M now! They are such a beautiful family - it was easy to capture some great moments with them!
Family shot

One of my favs

Oh man . . . look at that grin.


This was perfect timing - he made this face for about 2.5 seconds, and I was able to capture it.


I made him this fun shirt to celebrate being ONE!

M was getting a little cranky towards the end . . . but this is my all time favorite shot - it is so in the moment, and real. Love it.

1 comment:

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Wow Leslie- I need to hire you to do my photo shoots from now on. :)