This is a post full of picture updates - much more fun than words!
 |
Lucas and I before my HS reunion!
|
 |
| Sarah and Ben |
 |
| Ash and Sean + baby Brody who is now here! |
 |
| Lucas, Jason, Ben, Sean, and Dan |
 |
| The ladies: Jackie, me, Ashley, Shelley, Sarah, and Lindsey |
 |
| Love her! |
 |
| We took the pups to the Oregon coast for the first time! Obviously, they loved it! |
 |
| Elle |
 |
| Fetch! |
 |
| Atticus |
 |
| Dinner with some of my favorite peeps! Nicole, Hilary, Lindsey |
 |
| Lucas and I at the beach! |
 |
| We got to spend some quality time with this cutie! Miss Edrie! |
 |
| Love that smile! |
1 comment:
It was so fun to see you guys and I love these pics of Miss E!! Thanks for taking them! Ok if I steal a few??
Post a Comment