Thursday, November 1, 2012

Week 23!



You can't really tell I'm pregnant from this direction, but we gotta rep the Ducks!!! Win the Day boys!


How far along? 23w3d

How are you feeling? Feeling good! I'm a little annoyed about the sleep situation - I have to get up to pee at least once, and I toss and turn to find a comfy position, plus my arms keep falling asleep. Not cool.

Cravings? None.

What I love: Getting a bump, and registering for fun stuff!

What I'm looking forward to the most: My weekend trip to LA - can't wait to be reunited with my BFFs!

What I'm missing: Turkey sandwiches.

Worries: I'm worry free this week! Let's hope that keeps going!

Movement: Yep, mostly when I am about to fall asleep - still trying to get Lucas to feel!

The belly: Loving it this week.

Boy or Girl: As long as its healthy, I don't care!

Milestones: Via thebump.com, at about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, baby's not just getting bigger, she's getting even cuter. And it is listening to all the sounds around it!



Best moment of the week: Today being my Friday - woot, woot!

No comments: