Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 24!



How far along? 24w6d (I'm behind) The photo was taken on 24w4d.

How are you feeling? Pretty good! Tired, and some lower back pain, but nothing to complain about really.

Cravings? None.

What I love: The growing bump!

What I'm looking forward to the most: MW appt on Monday - I like to hear the heartbeat!

What I'm missing: Wine.

Worries: I'm worry free this week! Let's hope that keeps going!

Movement: Yep, mostly when I am about to fall asleep - still trying to get Lucas to feel!

The belly: Loving it this week.

Boy or Girl: As long as its healthy, I don't care!

Milestones: Via thebump.com, your baby's see-through skin is gradually becoming less translucent and is starting to look more opaque, like your own, but with the beauty of a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed. Plus, she's getting heavier and now weighs 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. She's 10.5- to 11.8 inches long now, too -- nearly an entire foot!There's a lot happening inside baby as well, and while her lungs have developed, they couldn't work outside of the womb yet. But the fact that her lungs are fully formed means that she's closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world!-- Some seriously crazy stuff going on in there!





Best moment of the week: Double date night with friends, and a Duck victory (a scary one)!

No comments: