How far along? 25w5d - I'm real behind!
How are you feeling? I'm feeling really good - a little more pressure on my lungs, so I feel out of breath, but overall no complaints!
Cravings? None.
What I love: Lots of kicks.
What I'm looking forward to the most: Thanksgiving!!!
What I'm missing: Wine.
Worries: Not too many . . .
Movement: Lucas finally felt a kick which was awesome, and I'm excited for more to come!
The belly: Loving it this week.
Boy or Girl: As long as its healthy, I don't care!
Milestones: Via thebump.com, Your baby measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. During week 25, baby's nervous system is rapidly developing, and she's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium, knowing which way is up and which is down. Plus, she's growing more hair too!

No comments:
Post a Comment