Thursday, November 29, 2012

Week 27!

Shout out to my SIL Tara for graciously loaning me some maternity wear! :)

How far along? 27w3d - almost on time this week!

How are you feeling? I'm feeling pretty good - real tired this week, and lots of heartburn. Boo.

Cravings? None.

What I love: Lots of kicks.

What I'm looking forward to the most: My shower on Saturday! So excited!

What I'm missing: Wine.

Worries: Not too many . . .

Movement: Still a lot, especially in the evenings when I am sitting on the couch.

The belly: Loving it this week.

Boy or Girl: As long as its healthy, I don't care!

Milestones: Via thebump.com, Your baby is now 13.6 to 14.8 inches long and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds! And she's not just getting larger, she's becoming a complex little human being. This is the earliest she could survive outside of Mommy if delivered prematurely. Her brainstem, which controls most of her vital functions (such as heart rate, breathing and blood pressure) is nearly fully developed by this point, and her cerebral cortex (which forms consciousness and allows us to think, feel and perform voluntary actions) is growing more and more, maturing and becoming more complex during the last trimester. So don't be surprised by baby's karate kicks in your belly. She can stretch and make grasping motions now too!





Best moment of the week: Finding some new maternity wear . . . clothes are hard to find!

No comments: