Welp, I am VERY behind! Things have been busy! I promise to get back on track before the babe actually gets here! We are having an awesome SNOW DAY today! So, I am trying to get the blog up to date!
These pics are from week 31, Christmas Day actually.
How far along? 33w2d
How are you feeling? I have been fighting a cold for the past 10 days, but I am finally starting to feel better! Thank goodness!! The cold meant that I couldn't sleep very well, so I have pretty much been exhausted since Christmas. No bueno. Now that I am back to work, sleep has to happen, so I have been taking some Children's Benadryl to sleep at night, and finally had two solid nights of sleep, and can breath a little easier. Other than that, my hips are still hurting but nothing too terrible to complain about - I am definitely looking forward to meeting babe and being done with the being pregnant part though.
Cravings? Ice cream. Yum.
What I love: Getting the room ready, and baby getting hiccups!
What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting the babe!
What I'm missing: Cold medicine!
Worries: Oh man, lots. But we'll leave those for another day.
Movement: So much! I'm getting kicked in the ribs regularly.
The belly: Getting big!
Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!
Milestones: Via thebump.com, At week 33, baby weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. She may even grow up to a full inch this week! She's turning into a curious kid who can keep
her eyes open while awake, and she's starting to coordinate her breathing with her sucking and swallowing. Those baby bones are continuing to harden as well.
Best moment of the week: Successful MW appt - all is well, and having a SNOW DAY!
These pics are from week 31, Christmas Day actually.
How far along? 33w2d
How are you feeling? I have been fighting a cold for the past 10 days, but I am finally starting to feel better! Thank goodness!! The cold meant that I couldn't sleep very well, so I have pretty much been exhausted since Christmas. No bueno. Now that I am back to work, sleep has to happen, so I have been taking some Children's Benadryl to sleep at night, and finally had two solid nights of sleep, and can breath a little easier. Other than that, my hips are still hurting but nothing too terrible to complain about - I am definitely looking forward to meeting babe and being done with the being pregnant part though.
Cravings? Ice cream. Yum.
What I love: Getting the room ready, and baby getting hiccups!
What I'm looking forward to the most: Meeting the babe!
What I'm missing: Cold medicine!
Worries: Oh man, lots. But we'll leave those for another day.
Movement: So much! I'm getting kicked in the ribs regularly.
The belly: Getting big!
Boy or Girl: As long as it's healthy, I don't care!
Milestones: Via thebump.com, At week 33, baby weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. She may even grow up to a full inch this week! She's turning into a curious kid who can keep
her eyes open while awake, and she's starting to coordinate her breathing with her sucking and swallowing. Those baby bones are continuing to harden as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment