I can't believe you are already 7 months old! Time is flying by! You have been doing so many new things lately, so I am just going to share, instead of use the regular format. Lucas has taken to calling you Crunch Munch because you chew on everything - we kept saying you were teething, but no teeth. One week after you turned 7 months, 1 tooth! That would explain the most horrific week of sleep you have given us, since being a newborn! Eek! Let's just say, I was a grumpy teacher and surviving on lots of coffee. After the horrible week of sleep, you started making a new noise, rolling over faster than I can keep up, getting up on hands and knees and rocking, plus the tooth - no wonder your weren't sleeping well.
You have just recently started getting your leg caught in the crib bars, and you are not.happy when this happens. You are rolling after the pups all the time, and they are loving it. ;)
You have started eating lots of delicious stuff - avocados are your fav, plus you have eaten the following: bananas, peaches, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, prunes, apples, sticks of carrot, and celery. You love to open your mouth wide, and have even taken to grabbing for the spoon and using it correctly (messily, but correctly.)
You are so, so much fun, and Lucas and I are laughing daily and appreciating all of our moments with you.
You love daycare with Alicia, and her daughter Sydney loves you, it is adorable. You sleep and eat well there, and it is so wonderful to come pick you up everyday and see that sweet smile. I definitely wish for more time with you, and the weekends are oh, so precious to us.
We love you so much sweet baby love. You are learning so much and growing so quickly. We love to see more of your personality everyday.
Love you munchkin.
Mama and Daddy
 |
| First Duckmas! |
 |
| New swag. |
 |
| Eating bananas - I swear, she really likes them! |
 |
| SO much bigger than Minnie. |
 |
| You are the sweetest girl!! We love you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment