I am REALLY behind. As in Isla will be 11 months old this month, and I haven't posted since our family session in the fall. Oops! Life has been a little hectic! I am going to do a few catch up posts and then hopefully stay on track.
Since this is your 9 month post, I really have to dig in the memory bank. Good thing I am writing things down in your baby book at the correct times!
You continue to get more and more fun. You are interacting with us so much lately. You pay very close attention to what we say and do and watch everyone very closely. I think you had a little bit of anxiety when around strangers this month. But Oma and Opa came for Thanksgiving and you LOVED spending time with them . . . I currently can't find those pics and haven't uploaded from my phone, but there were some pretty adorable ones! You participated in your SECOND 5K on Thanksgiving day when the whole fam walked the Turkey Day 5K in Boise. It was cold, but so fun.
You have learned to wave and are fascinated with your wrist and how it moves. You are constantly twisting it around and staring at it. Love this.
You continue to eat like a champ. Everyone is impressed, we have yet to give you something you don't like and scarf down. Please continue this!
You babble a lot and still love chasing after the dogs. Your army crawl is pretty fast now! We love you SO much munchkin!
Since this is your 9 month post, I really have to dig in the memory bank. Good thing I am writing things down in your baby book at the correct times!
You continue to get more and more fun. You are interacting with us so much lately. You pay very close attention to what we say and do and watch everyone very closely. I think you had a little bit of anxiety when around strangers this month. But Oma and Opa came for Thanksgiving and you LOVED spending time with them . . . I currently can't find those pics and haven't uploaded from my phone, but there were some pretty adorable ones! You participated in your SECOND 5K on Thanksgiving day when the whole fam walked the Turkey Day 5K in Boise. It was cold, but so fun.
You have learned to wave and are fascinated with your wrist and how it moves. You are constantly twisting it around and staring at it. Love this.
You continue to eat like a champ. Everyone is impressed, we have yet to give you something you don't like and scarf down. Please continue this!
You babble a lot and still love chasing after the dogs. Your army crawl is pretty fast now! We love you SO much munchkin!
| Loving Minnie! |
| Such a ham! |
No comments:
Post a Comment