Obviously, first birthdays are more for the parents as a celebration that you survived the first year, but we had to do something fun for Isla's birthday. I decided on a Milk and Cookies theme a while back and I had been working on different aspects of it for about a month. There were lots of little projects I wanted to get done and have ready, especially with a lot of family coming into town. Both grandparents were here to celebrate, and Auntie Megan made the trip as well. We missed you Mandy and Wheeler fam!
I can't believe our little girl is already 1 (now almost 13 months, oops!). She will get her own special post when I do her 12 month pics.
 |
| Lucas and I made hundreds of cookies - and Meg was the official cookie baker! |
 |
| Her birth to 11 month pics. |
 |
| Her newborn shadow box. |
 |
| Auntie Megan, us, Oma and Opa |
 |
| Grammie Linda |
 |
| Hugs for Mama! |
 |
| SO many friends! |
 |
| Cutler, Alexa, Isla, Croix, Keenan, Eva, Elliot, Calvin, and Norah |
 |
| Happy Birthday to You!!! |
 |
| Can't express how much love we have for you little munchkin. Happy Happy Day to you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment