Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nicole finds another cool thing . . .

Nicole had this on her blog (see instructions there)I was bored and thought it looked fun so I tried it too! How come I can't ever find cool things on the internet -- I am an internet/blog plagiarizer. For some reason, I couldn't get it any larger but if you click on it, it will get bigger!

Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com

The Questions: I've filled in my answers after each question.

1. What is your first name? Leslie -- mostly naked guys came up, weird, but my name means "dweller at the gray fortress" so I thought it was fitting.

2. Chocolate -- I love it.

3. What high school did you go to? RHS -- this is a super old/cool cover of something

4. What is your favorite color? green

5. Who is your celebrity crush? tricky -- I went with an oldie but goodie, Will Smith

6. Favorite drink? Good ol' agua

7. Dream vacation? Peru, only 1 month to go!

8. Favorite dessert? frozen chocolate pie, the best thing ever!

9. What you want to be when you grow up? I liked Grant's answer, happy.

10. What do you love most in life? my pumpkin* He loves that nickname

11. One Word to describe you. organized -- try and argue with that one!

12. Your flickr name. Didn't have one, searched for my middle name and got an amazing sunset, my favorite thing!

No comments: