Christy and Amanda made a short but fabulous stop in Portland on their road trip. They stayed at my parent's house with me and I tried to give them the best of Portland extravaganza before they headed south to Eugene. We hit up the amazing McMenamin's at Edgefield, toured NW 23rd and had dessert at the famous Papa Haydn's, visited Pioneer Square and the water front, and ended the tour with an Irish jig at Kells. I couldn't have been happier showing them the best of Portland and I had so much fun with them. They are two of my favorite girls ever and I am so fortunate and appreciative to have such amazing friends! Happy Road-Trippin' Ladies!
Backyard shot before heading to Kell's.

Christy and Amanda standing in Pioneer Courthouse Square.

The deliciousness of Papa Haydn's. YUM!

The most adorable father and daughter dancing to the band, Electric Pony at McMenamins.

Amanda chose the beer sampler -- so many choices!

Christy and I sharing a bottle of McMenamin's chardonnay.
No comments:
Post a Comment