Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Peru Pictures!

Here is our first round of Peru pictures! We have more than 500 pictures (obviously, I will not be uploading all of them!). We are picking and choosing our favorites to show so as of now here are just a few to show some highlights. I will add more later when I have more patience! Enjoy!!
Local Peruvian children.

Lucas and I in front of most of the Machu Picchu. The most amazing thing we have ever seen!

Lucas in a doorway into an Incan house. Look for the trapezoid shaped windows and doors, this keeps the structures sturdy and anti-seismic. Genuis!

Me in front of an Incan wall at Machcu Picchu -- so big!

Look at the teeth! Gross!

Lucas ate the delicacy, guinea pig! Yummmm (insert lots of sarcasm here!)

Lucas standing in front of the steep stairs we had to climb everyday!

Me in front of the Plaza de Armas in Cuzco

The Catedral de Cuzco

The view of Cuzco from our hostel.

El Parque de la Cultura in Lima

1 comment:

nicole said...

that thing is SICK - lucas you are a brave man!