Teaching, crafting, learning, procrastinating, living, playing, growing, loving, parenting, and eating for real.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
School Begins Again . . .
If you're wondering why I haven't posted in ages, it is because school has begun again! Ugh. I moved into a new building and room that is literally brand new so there are lots of kinks to work out, for example, I still have no clock, the phones don't work, the bells don't work and I don't have a teacher desk yet. Minor. But the students arrived in all their fury on Tuesday and we had our first full day today. So far, I've had a student tell me that they were most excited about "getting out of your class." Lovely. For the most part though, I think I have some good kids. I will try and keep this more updated, we are traveling almost every weekend, so I'm sure I will have pictures and stories. Here are some pictures of my new classroom (thanks so much Mom and Lucas for helping with bulletin boards, set-up and file cabinet moving):



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good luck with the new year!
We hope that you both have a wonderful school year!
Post a Comment