Monday, September 1, 2008

Trip #1 -- Eugene, Ducks v Huskies

The month of September is full of NW travel for Lucas and I. Our first trip was a return trip to Eugene, OR for the first Duck game of the season. It is an annual tradition to meet up with our grad school friends, Deanna, JD, Ashleigh and Liz. As always it was an excellent time. Even more fun was added with Lindsey who came down from Portland and lots of Lucas' friends. The Ducks dominated (as expected) beating the Huskies 44-10. GO DUCKS!


Ashleigh and Lindsey putting on some "O" tattoos!

The whole grad school gang: Me, Ashleigh, Liz, Deanna, JD and Lucas.

Linz and I before the game.

Lucas and I.

Linz, Ash, me and Deanna.

Ashleigh and I, plus a surprise visit from Tim.

Some of the girls -- Ash, me and Linz

Ashleigh, me and JD

Hixon and Lucas

The glorious Auzten Stadium!

Also in attendance, Ashley, Sean and Jackie -- it was so great to see you guys!!

Me and a very excited Lucas!

No comments: