Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trip #2 -- T-Dale, Concert

I apologize for the late post -- this week has been crazy! We went to Portland last weekend on a mini road trip with our friends Christy and Amanda for a concert at McMenamin's Edgefield. We saw Tristan Prettyman, John Butler Trio, and G. Love and Special Sauce. It was amazing-- they are a mix of blues funk, hippie rock/jam band -- awesome is all I can really say, you should check them out! We love McMenamin's and it was an outdoor concert on a perfect night! Lucas and I also got to attend my new cousin's fifth birthday party -- her very first birthday party ever! She was the bell of the ball and so adorable! Although it was a rushed weekend, we were still very happy we made the trip!
A very animated Deanna next to her birthday cake and presents. Happy Birthday Deanna!

Me and Lucas

Christy and Amanda

The stage!

Lucas and the girls with our favorite blanket.

The girls and I outside McMenamin's

1 comment:

nicole said...

i thought i saw you in the background of one of the pictures on your aunt's blog!