Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's about time for an update . . .

Our first stop was Medford due to the bad weather in Portland. We were able to spend six days with Lucas's sisters, mom, aunt Robin and Grandma Marcele. It was so relaxing and fun! We were able to celebrate Tara's 28th birthday, her last one before the baby comes!
Tara blowing out the candle on her frozen chocolate pie -- delicious!!

Lucas, the birthday girl Tara, plus the baby on the way!

Lucas and I on Tara's birthday.

Due to the bad weather I wasn't able to make it to Portland for Christmas, luckily I was with Lucas's family and we had an amazing Christmas put on by Mandy. Tara and Carl were such great hosts to Lucas and I too. It was so fun to get to spend time with everyone! We are very grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives!
Mandy, Lucas, Me, Tara, and Carl on Christmas morning.

Dallas and Boone with Lucy jumping in.

Tara testing out the new Baby Bjorn on Lucy.


Mandy, Lucas, Tara and Linda















We celebrated "Christmas Eve" with the Gutwigs on the Saturday after Christmas, it was still very snowy but everyone was able to make it and we had a wonderful time!
Grandma Lois, Judy and Amy

The fam!

Deanna and I

No comments: