Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's about time for an update . . .

Meg and Deanna

Ryan and Molly -- so cute!

We celebrated Christmas with my family after the actual day due to the bad weather, it really felt like Christmas and was so fun!
I'm super excited about my new purse -- thanks Megan!

Ellie and Dax playing tug-o-war.

Mom with her new camera.

Dad is very excited about his remote control car!

Megan with her mugs!

Lucas is very excited!

Lucas and Ellie

"Christmas" morning with the fam! Meg and I helping the dogs open toys.

Sarah and I at the 2nd Annual Christmas Sweater party. This year we added bunco to the mix and it was super fun! Thanks for hosting, Lindsey, Sarah, Alex and Emily we had a great time!

Bunco winners! Sean and I

Ashley, Lindsay and I

Sweater party fun . . . Lucas, Lindsey, Lindsay and Alicia.

Playing bunco! Audrey, Sarah, Will and Ben

Lucas and I -- you can't see his shirt but it was a Santa t-shirt.

Jackie and I

Me, Linz, Sarah and Emily

Lucas and I were lucky enough to attend the Holiday Bowl. Lucas's dad flew us down as a Christmas gift and we stayed at his amazing condo in downtown San Diego. We had a great time and were even able to hang out with my cousin and few friends from college. We celebrated New Year's with Grant and Nicole plus their friend Brett at Rock Bottom Brewery; we didn't take our camera so to see pics click here.
As luck would have it, my cousin Ryan, his girlfriend Molly and her sister, Vanessa (also my friend from college) were in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl . . . we met up with them at Qualcomm Stadium to tailgate before game time. It was so great to see Vanessa and hang out a little longer with Ryan and Molly.

Vanessa and I -- she lives in San Diego now and it was so good to see her before the game!

At the tailgate with Ryan and Molly!

Our excellent view of Qualcomm Stadium.

The Duckies celebrating a huge win!

Victory smiles!

Masoli holding up the trophy.

Final score: Ducks 42, Oklahoma St. 31 Go Ducks!!

Me by the bay.

Lucas on the boardwalk during our bike ride.

A statue representing the famous photograph with us re-enacting it! Can't see -- see close up below!

So cute!

View from Tom's condo in San Diego.

Me, Sarah and Lindsey

The annual ornament exchange with the girls -- Ben and Lucas joined us at the Claim Jumper too!

While in Portland we were able to have lunch with Lucas's Grandma Ann and Grandpa Jim. It was so good to have some time with them to chat and catch up!

GMa and Dax

The cousins, Analea, Matt, Me, Meg and Jared

The Clark Family! Due to the crazy Arctic Blast we celebrated Christmas on Jan. 2nd.

GMa is so talented!!

The awesome table Gma made for Lucas

No comments: