Teaching, crafting, learning, procrastinating, living, playing, growing, loving, parenting, and eating for real.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Bridal Shower
My aunts, Cathy & Karen threw me a bridal shower on Sunday, and it was such a wonderful afternoon! I was so happy to spend time with all the wonderful ladies in my life before the craziness of the wedding starts! We had a chewy shower game, beautiful door prizes, and lots of amazing gifts which I am so thankful for! It was a round-the-clock shower so each person was assigned a time of day and their gift was to correspond with the time. Everyone was so creative! We ate delicious cake and I was able to chat with everyone! Thank you again for a wonderful day!!
Me and my two besties!!
The cake table!!
Yay!!
A shower game which included lots of huge gumballs!
Dee Dee and I (the reason I became a teacher!)
Lindsay, Ashley, Sarah and Emily
A scandalous little something from my future sister-in-laws!!
The Gutwig Ladies!
Deanna, Megan and I
Mom, me and Linda (soon to be my mother-in-law)
Grandmother Annie and I
Amy, G Lo, Aunt Alice, me, Emily, Deanna, and Margi
Me and the Fylan ladies, Sue, Michelle and Amy
Gift time! So many wonderful things! Green and yellow travel mugs!
Dee Dee helping mom with the ribbon bouquet
After all the gift opening, I had quite a bouquet!!
My grandmothers!!
Analea and I
The wonderful hostesses!! Thank you again Cathy & Karen!
All my bridesmaids! Sarah, Lindsay, me, Meg, Ashley and Lindsey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment