I apologize for the lack of postings, but life has been a little crazy! I definitely plan on blogging about all aspects of the wedding, but I am waiting for the professional pictures to get back, should be another 3 weeks or so. In the meantime, I will update on what has been happening since the wedding . . . we have been slightly busy! We stayed two nights in Eugene at the
Campbell House, a beautiful bed and breakfast, and then headed to Crater Lake for a night. We stayed in the lodge and had an amazing time hiking the trails and taking a boat trip around the lake. We stopped on our way back to Eugene in Medford to catch a show courtesy of my new sister-in-law, Mandy at the Shakespeare Festival (thanks again Mandy, it was an amazing play!)and also spent some QT with new sister Tara, Carl, and nephew Preston.
The spectacular Crater Lake!

My favorite!

Us.

My handsome husband!

The boat docking

Lucas and I before our boat ride on the lake.

Phantom Ship out on the lake.

The amazingly blue water.

Taking it all in!

Mandy, Tara, Preston, me and Lucas.

Preston with his aunt and uncle.

Last one of the adorable Preston (there are way more coming from our camping trip too!)
1 comment:
so glad you had fun! you look amazingly happy - just as it should be! miss you guys!!
Post a Comment