I was up the earliest because I had a hair appointment at London Hair Salon. The rest of the girls alternated in the shower, using the bathroom, and started getting their party on while make-up, curlers, and straighteners went crazy around the room! We also had a little pre-mayhem meditation moment, led by none other than Ms. K (she had a lot of tasks that day!). We all centered our inner chi and were ready to conquer the day! Luckily, Justin was there to capture it all! My super talented Bridesmaid, Ms. Sarah K was also in charge of my wedding day make-up, luckily for me, she is super talented and it looked AMAZING!!


Flower crafted by a very talented friend, Sarah C. (hopefully her work will be on Esty.com soon!)



Meg, Linz, and Ash (photo by: Lindsey S.)

Guided meditation (photo by: Lindsey S.)

The party has started! (photo by: Lindsey S.)








The dance party has started!


Lindsay's make-up time!




Omigosh!!

Yay!! I.love.it!

Meggie looking beautiful!

Up next . . . the boys get it together!

All photos by
Justin Dane (unless otherwise noted!)
2 comments:
Love it! Of course I am dancing with my eyes closed...classic!!!
such pretty girls!!
Post a Comment