Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Day Before . . . We get pretty, we rehearse, and we eat!

I came to Oregon about 4 weeks before the wedding for my sister's graduation, and then stayed to finish prepping for the big day. I couldn't believe it when it was actually upon us! Some of my girls came into Eugene on Wednesday & the others arrived on Thursday morning or afternoon and then the festivities were officially underway. We started with some mani/pedi's, then prettied up for rehearsal, then on to the main event: DINNER! Yum!

Gettin' our nails did!! :)



Last make-up trial before the big day!

So excited!! (a little stressed, but mostly excited!)

Little argument about chair set-up . . .

But it all worked out fine!

Soon to be sister-in-law Tara, and I

We really did rehearse! My dad practicing giving me away!

The moms and grandmas enjoying the show!

What you can't have some attitude as you come down the aisle?

Baby Preston and me

The groom & his man friends! So handsome!

The bride & my ladies -- soo beautiful (seriously the hottest bridal party ever!)

The wedding party after we aced our rehearsal!

Ashley & Sean

Lindsay & Lonnie

Dinner was at the Oregon Electric Station in downtown Eugene. It was delicious! Here's the menu!

I love this pic, because we always look at each other like this -- wait till you a see a picture from the wedding day that is eerily similar!

The best man sneaking a kiss!

Dad & I

Everyone enjoying themselves.

Ashley, Linz, and Sarah

Lucas & Meg

The groomsmen opening their gifts -- detailed pics on these later on!

Can't forget about the cutest ring bearer ever!!

Gifts & hugs for his sisters . . . (the best sister-in-laws ever!!)

Me, Tara, Lucas, Kristen and Mandy

Me, MOH Megan, Lindsey & Sarah


All photos courtesy of Ms. Lindsey Smith or Mrs. Tara Wheeler (thanks ladies!)

No comments: