Lucas and I were just discussing how we can't believe it is over, and how quickly it went by even though we tried our best to capture and enjoy every moment, it is so nice to have photographic evidence of all the work we put into it. It was an AMAZING day, to say the least. Words can't really describe how wonderful it was, but I am so looking forward to sharing all the details with you all!
My plan is to start from the beginning of our wedding weekend with our rehearsal and dinner pictures, then move on to the actual day. But before I start that . . . let me leave you with a few teasers, and let me tell you, if you like these, you better add this blog to your reader and stay tuned!!
The Ladies,

and Gents.

Us.

Can't have a post without a little baby "P" picture.

AND THE BEST ARE YET TO COME . . .
1 comment:
love them! especially the one of the two of you! can't wait for the recap!!!
Post a Comment