But I am back! And I have lots of pictures! I will be posting on Sarah's bachelorette, her wedding, BBQs, and life in general, which is going just fabulously!
However, I'll leave this post with Lucas and I's current adventure -- yard work! After buying the house we really didn't have a lot of time last spring/summer to fix it up, so it has gotten out.of.control. We are slowly in the process of getting it to look decent so we aren't the bums of the neighborhood . . . "oh I'm sure it doesn't look that bad" you may be thinking; well think again, and let the pics speak for themselves! Wedding fun will be coming soon, but I leave you for now with our before pictures!
Can we say dandelion problem . . . gak!
So overall, you can say we are first completing a general clearing of all spaces and then we are going to be adding some plants that a) are alive and b) are not weeds; we are pretty excited, despite being super annoyed that we aren't rich enough to hire a professional.
In anticipation for the after pics (we are still waiting for the "after" to happen!) I will leave you with an adorable pic of one of the pups.
1 comment:
ours looks just as bad or worse... you are making me feel much better. our backyard is pretty much a dandelion garden. i'm not even sure ours will show any improvement this year! good luck!
PS tucker is way cute!
Post a Comment