It is a 2005 Honda CR-V, it has a sun roof, power locks & windows (yes, I have been driving a car with manual windows and locks), and an awesome picnic table that is part of the car! (How cool is that?) Sorry about the poor picture quality, I took the pics in the garage!)
Teaching, crafting, learning, procrastinating, living, playing, growing, loving, parenting, and eating for real.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
A New Set of Wheels . . .
Ever since this last Christmas, I have been talking about getting a new car to handle better in the weather, pack the dogs and haul lots of stuff. So I have been searching on and off since Christmas. On a whim, we went to a dealership and they happened to have a car that I was very interested in. After an evening of research & discussion, we went back and bought it! Ack! My first car purchase! So here it is . . .
It is a 2005 Honda CR-V, it has a sun roof, power locks & windows (yes, I have been driving a car with manual windows and locks), and an awesome picnic table that is part of the car! (How cool is that?) Sorry about the poor picture quality, I took the pics in the garage!)




It is a 2005 Honda CR-V, it has a sun roof, power locks & windows (yes, I have been driving a car with manual windows and locks), and an awesome picnic table that is part of the car! (How cool is that?) Sorry about the poor picture quality, I took the pics in the garage!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how exciting!
Post a Comment