Monday, October 11, 2010

See Spot Walk 2010

The annual See Spot Walk event took place the first weekend of October, and we were in attendance again! It was a beautiful day and the most crowded event I have been too. Lucas was in Oregon for the Duck game, so I was left with 2 pups on my own! Luckily, my friends Rob and Faith helped me out while introducing their new Boston Terrier, Izzo, to the event. We had a lot of fun even though we missed Lucas -- luckily we represented our Duck pride!

Ellie!

My darling, sweet Tucker . . . whom we are trying to enjoy every single second with!

Love. Please disregard the treats I am bribing my dogs with in order to capture a perfect photo!

Water break at the fountain in downtown Boise.

They were tired . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Tucker was happy right up through the end of this life. Just like it should be! That is a great picture of him!!!

Aunt Karen