Monday, November 15, 2010

Oregon vs Washington 2010

We have an annual reunion of graduate school friends at the Ducks vs Huskies game. While this year we were missing a few (missed you Ashleigh and J.D.) Lucas and I were able to make the 8 hour drive for a super quick weekend. A big shout out to everyone we got to see: Lindsey, Hillary and Cory, Emily and Alex, Ashley and Sean, Deanna and Tim, Liz and Curt, Peter and Michelle, and my cousin Ryan. We got to meet up with a lot of people in a very short amount of time. Luke drove back with us, as did his pup Sarge -- and we owe Linda (my MIL) a humongous favor for watching the new puppy, as he is a bit of a handful! Love you Linda!

Here are a few pics from the drive, the game, and the short reunions with lots of friends!

The two-headed dog! Ellie and Sarge cuddling!

Helping Lucas drive!

The grad school gang, Liz, Deanna, Lucas and I - thankfully we were able to meet up with Peter and his wife Michelle for dinner to catch up too. MIA was Ashleigh and J.D. - maybe next year guys! :)

Love her.

Ash and I

We played beer pong. Can you guess who lost?

The ladies!

Oregon love.

Lucas and Cory displaying their "Chip" faces.

Hillary, Lindsey and I rocking our free Chip Kelly visors!

Autzen, in all its glory!

Met up with Emily and Alex (the man behind the photo)

Ryan, Lucas and I

Trying to escape from the back! (he succeeded many times!)

Cuddling with Luke on the way home.


I almost forgot . . . GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

nicole said...

OMG that puppy is cute!