Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Pups

I revamped the blog as you can see (unless you are reading this via Google Reader). I am going to start updating more regularly about a multitude of topics in hopes of expanding my creativity and keeping me focused on things that are positive in my life instead of focusing on the life topics that are constantly stressing me out. So here's to a new view point! :)
Now, on to my two loves . . .

Atticus growing up!
Ellie sleeping on the bed. She comes here to escape from Atticus because he can't jump up on the bed, yet.
Take a closer look . . . she is keeping the rawhide away from Atticus by sleeping with it in her mouth. Crazy dog! :)

2 comments:

Sarah K. said...

showing you some love on the revamped blog site :) looks great!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

That is so funny. I think it is hilarious that even our pets can have their "selfish" moments. That is what we are encountering with Bandit as she tries to adjust to Jayden's arrival.