We have been obsessed with NPR for awhile now, but I haven't shared. I have shared, in person, with most people that I talk to because there are two shows in particular that we love with our whole hearts.
This American Life and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.
They will change your life. And make you feel smart. Or dumb.
You can get both as podcasts for free either from iTunes, or you can listen to the radio when they play (duh) or you can listen from their websites, which are linked above.
We listen to these podcasts on the way to and from work. Sometimes it is bad idea, like earlier this week when I was crying as I dropped Lucas off because the story on This American Life: See No Evil was so heart wrenching, and sometimes it is an awesome idea, like when people win Carl Kasell's voice on their answering machine when they win the Limerick game on Wait, Wait.
Please, go give em' a listen!
This American Life and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me.
They will change your life. And make you feel smart. Or dumb.
You can get both as podcasts for free either from iTunes, or you can listen to the radio when they play (duh) or you can listen from their websites, which are linked above.
We listen to these podcasts on the way to and from work. Sometimes it is bad idea, like earlier this week when I was crying as I dropped Lucas off because the story on This American Life: See No Evil was so heart wrenching, and sometimes it is an awesome idea, like when people win Carl Kasell's voice on their answering machine when they win the Limerick game on Wait, Wait.
Please, go give em' a listen!
No comments:
Post a Comment