I've been playing around with the camera a lot, and my friend Christy and I just took our first senior pictures for two of my yearbook students a few weekends ago (those pics will be coming soon, after a few edits!) We are slowly trying to build a portfolio of pictures so we can start a little business out here. Here are some pictures of the pups and the settings I used, in case you are camera savvy (which I am not, I just mess around with settings to see if they turn out at all, I am a total, and complete novice.)
 |
| Ellie; f/3.5, ISO 1600 |
 |
| Atticus; f/3.5, ISO 1600 |
 |
| Atticus; f/5, ISO 1600 |
 |
| Elle; f/4, ISO 1600 |
 |
| f/3.5, ISO 800 |
 |
| Look at that face!!! f/3.5, ISO 500 |
No comments:
Post a Comment