Birthday Bunco Part 2 took place in Idaho on my actual birthday. We introduced our Idaho family to bunco last year and they have been hooked ever since. We made it a game day extravaganza and played fris-cup before the bunco tournament began. It was a super fabulous day that Lucas organized and he made the ever famous, frozen chocolate pie. All in all the birthday was a success!
| I won!! I had most wins, Courtney most buncos, and Josh had most losses. |
| Frozen chocolate pie (there were a few more that read happy birthday and such) |
| Make a wish! |
| Pat and Courtney |
| Amanda (and Bandit) intensely making her move! |
| Team Leah and Rob |
| Derek and I (we won) |
| Faith and new doggie friend Koba |
| Derek was very serious here . . . |
No comments:
Post a Comment