The 10 things I learned this weekend . . . (I apologize for the low quality photos, they are all from my iPhone)
10. Oregon is tricky, it gives you nice weather when you visit which is deceiving!
9. I want to move back to Portland.
8. My parents are awesome.
7. I am so lucky to be married to the best man ever, and so lucky that his family is so wonderful - Happy 80th Birthday Ann! :)
6. Mo's clam chowder is delicious.
5. Chocolate PB ice cream is the best ice cream ever. Don't even try to argue with me.
4. My MIL's peanut butter chocolate cookie bars are addicting, I think I ate half the pan.
3. Bronchitis sucks. Really bad.
2. We have the most adorable nephew in the world!!
1. The Oregon Coast is sooo wonderful!
10. Oregon is tricky, it gives you nice weather when you visit which is deceiving!
9. I want to move back to Portland.
8. My parents are awesome.
| The hubs rockin' a scarf in love of his Grandmother Annie |
7. I am so lucky to be married to the best man ever, and so lucky that his family is so wonderful - Happy 80th Birthday Ann! :)
6. Mo's clam chowder is delicious.
5. Chocolate PB ice cream is the best ice cream ever. Don't even try to argue with me.
4. My MIL's peanut butter chocolate cookie bars are addicting, I think I ate half the pan.
3. Bronchitis sucks. Really bad.
2. We have the most adorable nephew in the world!!
| P being adorable as per usual! |
1. The Oregon Coast is sooo wonderful!
| <3 |
1 comment:
So fun. :) I can't wait for our big July Oregon adventure.
Post a Comment