Pinterest is an amazing website that collects your favorite things, things to try, inspirations, any thing you can imagine. In a very basic explanation it is a visual collection of bookmarks. In the name of all things social networking -- you can follow other people's boards (a collection of items, words, pictures, etc.), and then you can "re-pin" other people's favorite things, and inspirations. Basically, it is amazing. In order to give you an idea, I did a print screen so you can see my boards -- I have a "Perfecting the Look" board, a "Nom, Nom, Nom" food board, "Things to Buy, "Photography to Try" and more -- it is in connection to your Facebook account, and you must be invited to join -- feel free to leave me a comment with your email and I would be happy to add you to the fun.
But beware -- it is so addicting!!
But beware -- it is so addicting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment