So I had a stack of beautiful wedding cards from our wedding . . . I knew that if I waited long enough the most brilliant solution for what to do with them would come to me.
Well, here we are almost 3 years later, and wouldn't you know, I found an awesome idea on Pinterest - I know, you're shocked, right? You know, I don't come up with cool ideas myself - I borrow them. So I saw this
link, and while she creates these books with Christmas cards (yikes, that is dedication!), you can get the idea.
 |
| First I organized all the cards by size |
 |
| This card is funny . . . I bet you can't guess the answer! After I separated by size, I hole punched them - I didn't have a single hole punch, so I used my 3-hole punch and it worked just fine. Some of the cards were SUPER THICK - but I shoved those suckers in there anyways . . . it didn't break, so I consider it a success. |
 |
| After you have them punched, you simply add them to your binder clips (I found a pack of 20 for $5 at Office Depot). I chose a pretty one for the front of the small book. |
 |
| A cute quote for the front of the book one. |
 |
| Both wedding card books - I put them in our wedding trunk (which I just realized I have not posted about so will be adding that to the list!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment