Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holiday Love: Part 1

We happily traveled back to Oregon for the holidays to celebrate with both sides of our families. We are so lucky to be able to schedule our holiday events so that we can see the majority of our family. We do miss seeing the Clarks - but were able to see them at Thanksgiving this year! Before we left to Oregon, we decorated and celebrated with our Idaho family.

Our tree!

This may or may not be a photo we use for a New Year's card. :)
 Before the craziness of the holiday officially set in, I celebrated BFF Day with my two favorite girlies.
Our annual ornament exchange

Yay!

Sarah and I
Lindsey, Sarah, and I
We had lunch at the Black Rabbit, and shared some much needed BFF time. Later that night, the boys joined Sarah and I, plus Amelia (a college roommate) and her boyfriend Michael at McMenamin's for drinks. We are so so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives!

We celebrated with the G side of the family on Christmas Eve. It is so wonderful that all of us are still able to get together despite distance and hectic schedules. This year we were missing Chad - but he was the only one. Even Molly and Ryan made it back from LA and New York! It was so fun to catch up and see everyone.

G Lo, Amy, Ryan, Judy, and Molly

Jeremy, Jordan, Shari, and Deiana

Zach, me, Mom, and Megan
Next up: Christmas morning!

No comments: