We spent Christmas morning with my family, it was very low key and relaxed, which was awesome! I can't believe I didn't take any photos of the main gift we made for everyone - but I think we spent so much time on them that I didn't want to take any more photos! We made glasses for everyone out of wine and beer bottles, then we etched an initial into one of the sets . . . I will do an entire post sans pictures apparently to give the details about this huge craft feat!
Back to the action . . . here are few candids from Christmas morning.
Next up: The L, Y, and W side!
Back to the action . . . here are few candids from Christmas morning.
| A new pillow, while testing out some gloves. |
| A Pendleton bag, and Zach sporting a new hat |
| Family! <3 |
| Ellie |
| Atticus |
| Meg, Zach, and Dax |
No comments:
Post a Comment