Sunday, September 9, 2012

15 Weeks!


I am still slightly behind - this is technically from last week - I will be 16 weeks on Tuesday, and hope to have that post up and running on Wednesday!


How far along? 15w 2d

How are you feeling? Extremely tired this week! I blame late night volleyball games. Headaches have entered the picture, and some dull aching or sharp twinges of pain in my uterus - I hope that means it is growing!

Cravings? Not much this week - OJ has been sounding particulary awesome, so I have been indulging!

What I love: Starting to decorate the nursery.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Our next appt. I love hearing the heartbeat! And feeling baby move!

What I'm missing: Excedrin for my headaches, and Jimmy John's turkey sandwiches!

Worries: That something will go wrong . . . I won't type all the possibilities, but just insert all irrational thoughts, and that is my brain. Same as last week! And the week before, and the week before . . .

Movement: Still nothing yet - I am trying really hard to be patient!

The belly: I think it is still pot bellyish, I came home last night though, and Lucas was like - "It's a real bump, and getting big!"

Boy or Girl: No feeling this week! Healthy baby please!

Milestones: Baby is the size of an apple, and measuring at 4 inches long. WHAT? That is huge! Lungs are beginning to develop, and he/she can begin to sense light outside the womb (eyes are shut until week 26!).

Best moment of the week: Telling my Yearbook staff - they are already working on a baby shower! :)

No comments: