How far along? 17w4d
How are you feeling? Tired. Headaches are much better . . . midwife suggested coffee, OK - you don't have to tell me twice! :) Just a little!
Cravings? Nada
What I love: Lucas started playing the Oregon fight song for the babe, when I told him that this week the babe could hear things outside the womb.
What I'm looking forward to the most: VB being over, so I can start working on the nursery!
What I'm missing: Wine. I could really use a glass.
Worries: That something will go wrong . . .
Movement: I thought I felt something that felt like a wave the other night at our volleyball game (I was getting pretty fired up), but I was so mad about losing, that I kinda forgot about it.
The belly: Still smallish . . . the pants are tight though! I felt like a looked bigger this morning, but who knows!
Boy or Girl: This week, I have no real feeling.
Milestones: Baby is the size of an onion, bones are starting to harden up, and he can hear things outside!
Best moment of the week: Hearing the HB on Monday.
| These pictures are less than ideal . . . at least I wasn't in coaching gear! |
| I felt like I had to hold down the dress so you could actually see a little pooch action. :) |
How are you feeling? Tired. Headaches are much better . . . midwife suggested coffee, OK - you don't have to tell me twice! :) Just a little!
Cravings? Nada
What I love: Lucas started playing the Oregon fight song for the babe, when I told him that this week the babe could hear things outside the womb.
What I'm looking forward to the most: VB being over, so I can start working on the nursery!
What I'm missing: Wine. I could really use a glass.
Worries: That something will go wrong . . .
Movement: I thought I felt something that felt like a wave the other night at our volleyball game (I was getting pretty fired up), but I was so mad about losing, that I kinda forgot about it.
The belly: Still smallish . . . the pants are tight though! I felt like a looked bigger this morning, but who knows!
Boy or Girl: This week, I have no real feeling.
Milestones: Baby is the size of an onion, bones are starting to harden up, and he can hear things outside!
Best moment of the week: Hearing the HB on Monday.
1 comment:
Leslie you are too cute. This will be an awesome journal of your whole baby experience. 🎉
Post a Comment