Sunday, September 30, 2012

18 Weeks!

Yay for real clothes!

How far along? 18w5d (I'm behind!)

How are you feeling? Still tired - surprise! I have also been waking up with some back pain.

Cravings? Ice cream!

What I love: Lucas playing the Oregon fight song for the babe.

What I'm looking forward to the most: Our anatomy scan in two weeks - EEKS!

What I'm missing: Jimmy John's.

Worries: That my bump still isn't that big.

Movement: Still nothing yet - I am trying really hard to be patient!

The belly: Still smallish . . . the pants are tight though!

Boy or Girl: This week I have no real feeling, but a couple people have told me they think it is a boy.

Milestones: Baby is the size of a green pepper.

Best moment of the week: This week was a rough one - so unfortunately, I don't have a best moment - but good things ahead!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Before you know you know it you will be waddling around and complaining cuz the baby is keeping you up all night with her kicking. :) It's a girl. No doubt. Liz and I will have the boys and you and Ash will have the girls and then we can have some perfect arranged marriages. xoxo