How far along? 20w5d (I'm real behind!)
How are you feeling? Pretty good this week!
Cravings? Nada.
What I love: Halfway done!!
What I'm looking forward to the most: Our anatomy scan tomorrow! Yay!!!
What I'm missing: Sandwiches . . . a lot.
Worries: That they will find something wrong tomorrow - but trying to stay positive!
Movement: Still not sure . . . nothing that has made me stop and think, hey that's baby - but a few things that could have been movement.
The belly: Getting bigger - definitely bought a pair of maternity jeans, the hair tie was stretching!
Boy or Girl: We had a lot of boy votes when we were in Eugene last weekend, so I feel like its a boy this week.
Milestones: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system.
Best moment of the week: VB being done, and a relaxing weekend!
How are you feeling? Pretty good this week!
Cravings? Nada.
What I love: Halfway done!!
| Repping the Ducks that day! |
What I'm looking forward to the most: Our anatomy scan tomorrow! Yay!!!
What I'm missing: Sandwiches . . . a lot.
Worries: That they will find something wrong tomorrow - but trying to stay positive!
Movement: Still not sure . . . nothing that has made me stop and think, hey that's baby - but a few things that could have been movement.
The belly: Getting bigger - definitely bought a pair of maternity jeans, the hair tie was stretching!
Boy or Girl: We had a lot of boy votes when we were in Eugene last weekend, so I feel like its a boy this week.
Milestones: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system.
Best moment of the week: VB being done, and a relaxing weekend!
1 comment:
You are so cute Leslie.
Post a Comment